- Expected Construction Completion: Completed
- Expected Settlement: September 2021
- Contact: email@example.com
We are pleased to announce that both the titles and occupancy permit have now been issued at RiverOne for all Levels 2 to Level 28. These are the two requirements for settlement.
A copy of the titles, and occupancy permit are attached.
The purchaser’s legal representative will receive formal correspondence of the notices as well as the due settlement date.
For purchasers with 14 day settlement terms in their contract, settlement is due on the Friday 17 September 2021 and Monday 27 September 2021 (for 21 day lots – given Friday 24 September 2021 is a public holiday in Victoria).
Please confirm this date with the legal representative as it may vary.
The key programme items are as follows:
- Site set up works Completed
- Bulk excavation Completed
- Basement works Completed
- Structure works Completed
- Services rough in Completed
- Window glazing Completed
- Facade cladding Completed
- Internal fit out works Completed
- Finishing works Completed
- Title registration Completed
- Occupancy permit Completed
- Ready to settle In progress
Keys & Residents Manual
Once settlement has been confirmed by our legal representative, the keys and the residents manual will be available to pick up via appointment only.
Appointment requests must include the following:
- Purchaser name
- Lot No
- Representative picking up keys and residents manual
- Preferred appointment time
Once the request has been received, Steph will confirm by email the booking, or propose an alternative time.
The owners corporation management team is State Owners Corp.
The details are as:
Phone: 03 9495 0005
Refer to the residents manual for important information on how to move in, utilities connection, and the general rules and operations of the both the building and the apartment. Please ensure the building manager is contacted prior to the resident moving in.
The owners corporation has appointed the below building manager. The details are as follows:
Name: Travis Faull
Phone: 0499 708 001
Portal: Please contact Travis via email to gain access to the portal prior to key collection.
Prior to receiving access to the building, all owners or property managers must ensure they complete the following:
- Contact the building manager to request building access.
- The building manager will verify that settlement has taken place.
- Organise an appointment with the building manager to complete induction to building, including access to communal spaces.
- At the appointment, the building manager will register the owner and the property manager on the building portal.
Moving In Procedure
Prior to moving in, the resident must ensure they complete the following:
- Contact the building manager to request access.
- If they are not the owner, the building manager will verify with the owner or property manager that they are the tenant.
- Building Manager will provide log in details to the building portal.
- Resident will book move in via the building portal.
- At the move in appointment, the building manager will verify information from building portal and hand over access devices.
- The resident will sign a move in form acknowledging they will be liable for any damage cause to common property.
Contact Person Onsite
Meg is your dedicated contact person for all matters relating to pre settlement inspections ( Last call for Final Inspections ending 17/9/2021) and settlement. Meg’s details are as follows:
Name: Meg Loughridge
Phone: 0427 444 444
Delayed Settlement & No Extensions
Our construction mortgagee has made it abundantly clear that settlement extensions be automatically refused. It will not even be referred to us. We respectfully request that no settlement extension is requested.